I’m super excited to introduce you guys to Lucas. I came across him on Instagram and we INSTANTLY clicked. Check out his blog ourvivids.com to see all the behind the scenes from his snapchat stories, photoshoots, and everything fashion! His style is absolutely dashing and every outfit seems to carry a touch of London. Not including the accent. Not only is Lucas an expert on style, he’s also an independent artist. You can check out his music here which, as you probably guessed, doesn’t end his list of talents. Not only is he in front of the camera, he’s also behind it. He has his “photographer” on his own resume and is taking social media by STORM. His Instagram is @enslucas but I’ll leave the link below!
1. I saw where you used the Newport Street Gallery in London as a style inspiration. Can you tell me more about your view on life imitating art?
3. Who’s your style inspiration?
5. What’s a typical day like for you?
6. As an independent musician how would you describe your music to other people?
7. What is it you want to say with your photographs & what advice do you have for someone that wants to go into photography?