“Advice? I don’t have advice. Stop aspiring and start writing. If you’re writing, you’re a writer. Write like you’re a death row inmate and the governor is out of the country and there’s no chance for a pardon. Write like you’re clinging to the edge of a cliff, white knuckles, on your last breath, and you’ve got just one last thing to say, like you’re a bird flying over us and you can see everything, and please, for God’s sake, tell us something that will save us from ourselves. Take a deep breath and tell us your deepest, darkest secret, so we can wipe our brow and know that we’re not alone. Write like you have a message from the king. Or don’t. Who knows, maybe you’re one of the lucky ones who doesn’t have to.” -alan watts
- Exploration Post: Charleston, SC + our stay at Luxury Hotel Suites @ 493 King
- GUEST POST: A Fashionista’s Travel Guide to France
- PALACE ll: greenville’s underground art show.
- SHEEN Magazine Legendary Weekend ’17: the Kimmie Awards
- Style Appreciation Post: A$AP Rocky ft. Cara Delevingne
- hello poetry [ two ]
- hello poetry [ one ]
- Style Appreciation Post: Emmy Rossum
- GUEST POST by fashion designer ‘Claire Ashley’: 5 Key Factors to Watch Out For When Buying a Suit!
- GUEST POST from Ryan Duffy: Female Fashion Trends Set for Spring 2017!