love should never hurt,
but here’s how it will hurt you:
when you give your first love your heart,
they’re going to take it in their hands
and drop it.
and you will be feeling the impact of the fall for months on end.
eventually, it will fade from a constant ache
to a pain that flares up like when someone who had broken a bone in the past feels pain when it storms.
and some days, it will feel like a the rain will never stop
but other days,
it won’t necessarily be sunny but overcast and, more importantly, dry.
-today, it’s overcast.
- PALACE ll: greenville’s underground art show.
- SHEEN Magazine Legendary Weekend ’17: the Kimmie Awards
- Style Appreciation Post: A$AP Rocky ft. Cara Delevingne
- hello poetry [ two ]
- hello poetry [ one ]
- Style Appreciation Post: Emmy Rossum
- GUEST POST by fashion designer ‘Claire Ashley’: 5 Key Factors to Watch Out For When Buying a Suit!
- GUEST POST from Ryan Duffy: Female Fashion Trends Set for Spring 2017!
- Sabrina Carpenter | EXCLUSIVE PERFORMANCE + interview
- Exploration Post: Abbeville, SC